Windows Live OneCare safety scanner is a free service designed to help ensure the health of your PC.
- Check for and remove viruses
- Get rid of junk on your hard disk
- Improve your PC's performance
But be aware. After you run any type of registry cleaner like Windows Live OneCare, it may report errors in a large number of registry entries associated with the installation. If you use a registry cleaner to repair these registry errors, Building Systems and Architectural Desktop may exhibit problems such as:
- Pressing F1 initiates re-installation
- Quick exits during work sessions
- Working with tool palettes produces an error: Unable to Execute the tool. Class not registered.
- From the Windows Start menu, open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs.
- Select your Autodesk Program, and click Change.
- In the Setup dialog box, select Reinstall or Repair, and click Next.
- Select Repair Registry, and click Next.
- When prompted to start the installation, click Next.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
Note: After you have repaired your installation, registry cleaners may once again report a large number of errors in the registry. To avoid this problem, it is recommended that you configure your registry cleaner so that it does not scan Active X Com Sections and Active X Com Sub Key Sections.