To enable custom sizing for a parametric part
- On the command line enter AecbContentBuilder to open the Content Builder. Note: This command is available on the CAD Manager Menu in Building Systems 2007 or the MEP Common menu in previous versions.
- In the Getting Started – Catalog Screen dialog box, select the part that you want to modify and click the Modify Part Definition icon.
- Click the Options icon of the part that you are editing.
- Select the Custom Sizing Flag check box and click OK.
- Click the Save Part Family icon.
Note: Not all parts are designed to have the Custom Sizing option enabled. Unexpected results may occur if you create custom sizes of such parts.