Autodesk NavisWorks extend the value of BIM by enabling the aggregation of building information with data and geometry from other sources. By integrating building information, data, and geometry, Autodesk NavisWorks solutions enable the most complete understanding possible of the overall project, despite the use of multiple software platforms and applications -- improving coordination, collaboration, and project sequencing for design and construction projects. With Autodesk NavisWorks solutions, users can:
- Aggregate design models and data from documents created on both Autodesk and non-Autodesk software applications
- Develop more comprehensive views of projects and analyze and simulate
designs before construction
- Make better design and construction decisions, and extend the value of
their investments in design software.
The Autodesk NavisWorks solutions consist of four software products:
- Autodesk NavisWorks Review provides basic model aggregation;
- Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate includes NavisWorks Review and adds time line and 4D capabilities;
- Autodesk NavisWorks Manage also adds clash detection functionality, enabling seamless visualization of all types of models, precise replication of designs, accurate simulation of 4D construction schedules, and clash detection to keep all project stakeholders on the same digital page, whether they are creating, viewing, or reviewing 3D models.
- Autodesk NavisWorks Freedom is a free viewer for files in Autodesk NavisWorks NWD and 3D DWFTM formats.